- Feature Links
- Make A Payment
Make A Payment
Residents and businesses can make an online payment for various Village bills including: water & recycling/garbage bills, parking tickets, traffic tickets, and business licenses. Click on the appropriate link below and follow the prompts to make a payment.
In Westmont, water distribution service and recycling/garbage pick-up service are billed together. For this payment, citizens will need to create an account for on-going/auto-pay bill payments. Please click on the Water & Garbage Bills link above to sign up. If needed, the Village has created comprehensive step-by-step instructions regarding how to create a Make A Payment account and process a Quickpay.
NEW WATER & RECYCLING/GARBAGE UTILITY BILLING SYSTEM
In 2022, the Village of Westmont introduced a new Water & Recycling/Garbage Utility billing system. Following are some of the details regarding this new billing system.
- ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND CUSTOMER ID NUMBERS - Westmont Water & Recycling/Garbage Utility Bills include a Water & Recycling/Garbage Account Number AND a Customer ID Number. These numbers will be needed to connect customers to their accounts in the billing system.
- RECURRING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS - After customers receive their new bill, they will need to use their new Account Number AND Customer ID Number to log in and re-enter their information to continue recurring credit card payments.
- ONLINE BANK PAYMENTS - Residents who use online payment information through their banks will need to update their account information so that payments are applied to the new billing Account Number and Customer ID Number.
- E-BILLS - Customers who are currently signed up for this service will continue to receive e-bills via the new system.
- DIRECT DEBIT - Customers who are currently signed up for direct debit from their bank account will NOT need to re-enter their information.
Citizens who wish to go paperless can sign up to receive e-bill notifications, which includes a detailed pdf copy of their bill. For more information, please contact the Billing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-981-6220.