Date Issued: January 13, 2021
The Westmont Park District will be hosting a modified Winter Beer Fest in February. Due to COVID-19, this year’s event will be pick-up only.
“The Park District had to think of a creative way to still host our annual Winter Beer Fest,” said Superintendent of Recreation Dustin Kleefisch, who started the event in 2019. “So we came up with a drive-through model, which we are calling the Winter Beer Festival To-Go. This way, participants and volunteers can stay safe while still providing great beverages from our favorite brew pubs and supporting local businesses.”
The 2021 Winter Beer Festival To-Go will include:
- One (1) beer from 24 local Illinois breweries for a variety of 24 different beers including one (1) bottle of Whiskey Hill Brewing Company’s new Westmont Centennial Amber Ale commemorating Westmont’s 100th Anniversary Celebration
- One (1) commemorative glass
- A Westmont Winter Beer Fest koozie
- A Winter Beer Festival sticker
- And coupons to other local breweries
The beers will be confirmed at a later date and shared on our Westmont Winter Beer Fest Facebook page. Breweries include Pollyanna, Skeleton Key, Maplewood, Energy City, Dovetail, Riverlands, Whiskey Hill, and more.
Cost to participate is $100 per ticket. Pre-order is required. At-the-door service will not be available for this event. For more information and to purchase tickets please visit the Westmont Park District Website.