Westmont, Illinois - Date Issued: March 16, 2021
The Village of Westmont works closely with the Metropolitan Mayors Caucus along with 274 other cities, towns and villages. The Caucus recently worked on a regional climate plan and found that residential buildings were a significant contributor to greenhouse gas emissions.
Following is a list of energy assistance programs, which not only provide resources for assisting customers, but also helps with reducing greenhouse emissions.
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Illinois Home Weatherization Assistance Program (IHWAP)
- ComEd Helping Hand Program
- Citizens Utility Board (CUB) Virtual Utility Bill Clinics
- Free Home Energy Assessments
- ComEd Hourly Pricing
- ComEd Residential Hardship Program
- ComEd Smart Thermostat Rebates in 2021
- ComEd Appliance Rebates in 2021
- Nicor Equipment Rebates in 2021
- Nicor Rebates for Air Sealing and Insulation in 2021
- Nicor Free Water-Saving and Weatherization Kits
Links to these programs and additional information can be found on the Mayors Caucus Residential Energy Efficiency Assistance webpage.