Westmont, Illinois -- Date Issued: June 17, 2021
The Westmont Board of Fire and Police Commissioners Is currently accepting applications for non-certified full-time police officers. The current size of the Westmont Police Department is 41 sworn officers.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- U.S. Citizenship
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School graduate or GED, (Associate’s Degree in Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice or Bachelor’s Degree in any field preferred)
- Military experience a plus
- No felony convictions
- 21 to under 35 years of age by date of the written exam unless otherwise exempt by Statute
- POWER test card dated within six months of the application deadline
- Residency required within DuPage County or counties contiguous to DuPage County by the end of 18-month probationary period
- $32 non-refundable testing fee
- Completed Application, with all required documents, deadline is 4:00 PM on Wednesday June 30, 2021
- Candidates must attend a mandatory orientation and written examination on Saturday, July 31, 2021. Testing will be held in Westmont, IL. Additional details will be provided at a later time.
When you have completed the online application you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather required documents for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. (CST) on June 30, 2021. Application fees are non-refundable.
The starting salary for a non-certified officer is $70,969.60. The Westmont Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, please fill out the Westmont, IL Police Officer Job Application online form. For additional information, please contact Industrial/Organizational Solutions 1520 Kensington Road, Suite 110, Oak Brook, IL 60523 Phone 888- 784-1290
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org