Westmont, Illinois -- Date Issued: July 23, 2021
The DuPage County Clerk Election Division is recruiting election judges for future elections including next year’s Primary Election, Tuesday, June 28, 2022 and the General Election, November 8, 2022. Election Judges are responsible for the administration of election procedures in a Polling Place on Election Day in accordance with the law as well as oversee the voting process and assist voters in voting.
The qualifications of a Judge include:
- Being a citizen of the United States
- Being a registered voter in DuPage County
- Being of good repute and character
- Being able to speak, read, and write the English language
- Being skilled in the four fundamental rules of arithmetic
- Being of good understanding and capable.
For more information regarding Election Judge positions, please email the DuPage County Elections Division ElectionJudges@dupageco.org or visit the Election Division webpage.