Westmont, Illinois - Date Issued: July 20, 2022
WorkNet DuPage is a career center that provides services to jobseekers and incumbent workers by connecting them with the jobs, training, education or services most likely to help citizens build or advance a career. WorkNet DuPage is inviting citizens to visit their recently renovated career center at 2525 Cabot Drive in Lisle. The newly renovated public space provides several opportunities for job seekers. Following are just some of the resources:
- New computer lab with state-of-the-art technology and workshop rooms
- Private office spaces to conduct virtual, phone, or in-person job interviews in a quiet, professional setting with high-speed internet
- Temporary office space at no cost
- Workstations with easy access to resources such as resume templates, job boards, career exploration tools, subscription-only company research databases, and printers
- Assistive devices and technology for job seekers with disabilities
- NorthStar testing online, self-guided, basic computer skill assessments to measure skills in 14 different areas, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Free practice exams for credentials such as Project Management Professional, Commercial Driver's License, and Cisco Certified Network Associate
WorkNet DuPage invites jobseekers to visit the new facility and meet with recruiters, College of DuPage advisors, and a team of knowledgeable career development and job search professionals who can assist with resume development, funding for job training programs, and more.
WorkNet DuPage is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is located at 2525 Cabot Drive in Lisle. The facility is located near Pace bus route 714. To learn more, visit worknetdupage.org or call 630-955-2030.