Village of Westmont
Date Issued: September 2, 2014
The Westmont Fire Dept. along with the Downers Grove Township and other local public agencies will host a Car Care Safety Clinic for Seniors on Saturday, September 20, 8 a.m. to noon, at the Westmont Fire Department Headquarters, 6015 S. Cass Avenue.
“The goal of the program is to help seniors make sure their cars are safe,” says Fire Chief Dave Weiss. “We encourage all of our seniors to take advantage of this free program.”
The Car Care Safety Clinic For Seniors will provide the following:
* Free multiple point safety inspection
* Check fluids, belts, hoses, tire condition, lights, and more
* Free coupons from local auto service centers
* Information on other free senior services from local agencies
* Free morning refreshments
For more information, contact the Westmont Fire Department at 630-981-6400.