News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/4/2018 3:45:00 PM to 4/4/2018 3:46:31 PM.
General Press Releases
Posted on: April 4, 2018
[ARCHIVED] 2018 Westmont Rain Barrel Program
Village of Westmont
Date Issued: April 4, 2018
Upcycle Rain Barrel
The Village of Westmont is once again teaming with the Conservation Foundation to offer a subsidized rain barrel program to Westmont residents and businesses. “The rain barrel program has been very successful in the past and we are excited to offer it again this year,” said Public Works Director Mike Ramsey. “The Village will subsidize approximately half the cost of the water barrels to Westmont citizens while supplies last. Rain barrels not only assist with water conservation, but also provide additional help with property stormwater management.”
Residents can order their rain barrel online now at: http://upcycle-products.com/static.asp?path=7922 OR click the link below.
WESTMONT RAIN BARREL PROGRAM DETAILS
* Available to all Westmont residents & businesses
* $30 per water barrel (about a $35 savings compared to retail)
* Limit of no more than 2 water barrels installed per Westmont address
* Water barrels must be installed and used within the Village of Westmont
* This program will be in effect through the end of October 31, 2018
* There are four colors to choose from: black, terra cotta, blue, and gray
* Additional set-up hardware charged separately
To further promote the benefits of rainwater barrels, residents are asked to take pictures of installed barrels and send them to the Village at email@example.com.
For more information about this program, contact Rose Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-981-6290.
Contact: Larry McIntyre
Village of Westmont Communications Director
630-981-6245 - email@example.com